Patented 5-string bass bridge, analog to 3D-6. The roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability.
- 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles).
- The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles.
- Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.
- Complete with 3mm spacer.
- The guitar or bass strings lie on low-friction roller saddles which prevent the strings from breaking.
- This means the string spacing can be adjusted flexibly.
All bridges are supplied with a 3mm baseplate and screws as standard.