Humbucker with an alnico 5 magnet featuring 6 adjustable screws and 6 fixed iron barrels as magnet poles. Medium-high output with an emphasis on middle and treble range. Exact sound replica of the old original humbuckers of the '50s. Its large scope of sounds allows a very universal use.
4-conductor lead for series, parallel and single-coil wiring options. Neck and bridge pickup have a different output to ensure a harmonic pickup balance.
All Schaller pickups are manufactured to the highest quality requirements and the most demanding quality standards:
- In order to avoid deviations, the number of coil windings are controlled with utmost care.
- For a constant sound quality and reduced microphonics, all relevant metal parts are made of German silver.
- All humbuckers have the international standard dimensions, allowing them to fit into all conventional pickup rings.
- To avoid microphonic problems, all coils are vacuum-potted by means of a unique method.
- The colour selection includes black, creme and white plus the black/creme zebra combination.
- To provide the largest possible range of sounds, all humbuckers have 4-conductor leads. This allows the following wiring options: series, parallel, single coil, and out of phase.
- Schaller humbuckers are easily installed into any guitar where humbuckers were already mounted or planned. The mounting lug on the pickup baseplate has 3 instead of 2 screwholes and is thus universally usable with all common types. Furthermore, the use of the Schaller pickup frame with its 4-point fixation reliably prevents a tilting of the pickup in the frame.
Our PickupFinder with all information about musical applications, technical specifications, wiring diagrams and much more can be viewed directly on our homepage.