Smaller and lighter version for Stratocaster™* models, small headstocks or 12-string guitars. The perfect functionality of the M6 model, combined with the smaller and lighter design with a higher gear ratio. Gear ratio 1:18. (*Stratocaster is a protected trademark owned by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation).
Price per set of 6 (see tab "versions")
- All sealed tuners are lubricated with Schaller special grease for lifetime maintenance-free service.
- All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
- All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
- Besides the standard combinations (e.g. 6-in-line or 3/3), all tuner sets may also be ordered with any quantity of left and right tuners.
- The banjo bolt has a standard length of 13mm; alternatively, it can be supplied with a 12mm or 16mm length as desired (please see under Products/Product help/Guidelines/Machine Heads).
- Model: 6 left
- Buttons: .01 (M6 Small Metal-Button)
- Surface: Gold
- Ratio: 1 : 18
- Weight g/item: 36
- Bore mm: 9.8
- Item number
- 126,90 EUR