Tuners for classical guitar featuring the same patented drive system as in our bass machine heads. Proven and unaltered in look and dimensions for decades. Gear ratio 1:16.
Buttons available in acrylic, ebony and mother-of-pearl.
- The worm gears and shafts used in our acoustic guitar machine heads are precision-manufactured and mounted with precisely the correct spacing on a warp-proof baseplate.
- The bearings are made of extremely glidant material, meaning that all moving components work absolutely free of friction and wear. You can tune your guitar easily and precisely, without any slack and without a high turning resistance.
- All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
- All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
- Price per set (see tab "versions")
Full details of the various shafts available from Schaller can be found under the "Downloads" and "Images" tabs.
A full overview, including the various available shaft lengths appropriate for your particular instrument, can also be found under Products/Product help/Guidelines/Machine heads.