Schaller-patented vintage-style bass tuner. State of the art, highest precision, counterfort-mount. Gear ratio 1:20.
- All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
- All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
- Besides the standard combinations (e.g. 4-in-line or 2/2), all tuner sets may also be ordered with any quantity of left and right tuners.
- Price per set of 4 or price per set of 5 (see tab "versions")
- Model: Open-2 left + 2 right
- Mounting: 4 Screws/Thrust bearing
- Buttons: .26
- Surface: VintageCopper
- Ratio: 1 : 20
- Weight g/item: 98
- Bore mm: 17.5
- Item number
- 108,00 EUR