Our long-term experience with the production of Double locking tremolos has gone into the development of this identical tremolo. Exchangeable knife edges made of hardened steel and cast steel saddles, combined with a solid tremolo block provide perfect sound transmission and an extremely long sustain. Also available as lefthand version. The tremolo radius is 12", the radius of the nut element is 10" for the R2- or R3-Nut (see under Guidelines).
- All tremolo systems are supplied complete with nut (please choose R1-R10, see under "guidelines") (standard: R2), string retainers, springs, height adjustment screws, Allen wrench and mounting accessories.
- We supply tremolo blocks in heights of 32, 37 and 42mm. (standard: 42mm)
- When ordering, please specify the required block length and nut.
- Radius 12"
The dimensions of our Schaller Tremolo are exactly the same as the dimensions of both the Floyd Rose Tremolo and our LockMeister Tremolo. You can easily replace your Floyd Rose Tremolo or your LockMeister Tremolo with a Schaller Tremolo.
Special studs with additional inserts are used to mount the tremolo onto the instrument. The inserts have a fine thread. We also supply studs with threads which enable the studs to be specify screwed into the wood body of the instrument directly, i.e. without inserts.
This also applies to all replacement parts!
String lock inserts
The back of the string lock inserts is numbered with 0,1 and 2.
- 0 is for the D and G strings,
- 1 is for the A and B strings and the number
- 2 is for both E strings.
For the sake of simplicity, only the right-handed versions of our products are shown in the product images.