- Compatible with post spacings from 74.0 - 74.5 mm and beyond – see adapter sleeves supplied
- Plug & play, fits Tune-o-matic / stop-tailpiece combinations
- No extra routing or body work required
- Comes complete with mounting accessories, springs and metal sheet for grounding (please refer to FAQ30220)
- Best suited for light tremolo action and string gauges 9 - 42 or 10 - 46
Scope of delivery:
1.) pair of M5 high-adjustment screws with press in bushings
2.) pair of M8 high-adjustment screws
3.) 2 pairs of adapter sleeves for post spacings with bolt 5,7mm and 6,5mm
All specs and bushings match our string retainers and bridges and are true to their respective historic standards. Therefor switching back and forth between the LP tremolo and a Tune-o-matic combination presents no problem.
*Les Paul is a protected trademark owned by Gibson Musical Instruments Corporation
For the sake of simplicity, only the right-handed versions of our products are shown in the product images.