Replacement machine head with 2-screw and banjo bolt as counterfort.
Schaller's new and improved Keystone tuning buttons feature vintage original specs along with that classic look and feel. Designed to match contemporary as well as historic guitar styles. Available in single-ring and double-ring versions.
Gear ratio 1:16. (SR = button "single ring")
Price per set of 6 (see tab "versions")
The color for the knurled screw on the shaft, which is used to clamp the string into place, is black.
- All sealed tuners are lubricated with Schaller special grease for lifetime maintenance-free service.
- All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
- All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
- Besides the standard combinations (e.g. 6-in-line or 3/3), all tuner sets may also be ordered with any quantity of left and right tuners.
- The banjo bolt has a standard length of 13mm; alternatively, it can be supplied with a 12mm or 16mm length as desired (please see under Products/Product help/Guidelines/Machine Heads).
The Schaller M6 Toplocking with fine pitch thread and pull-off locking screw
Fine Pitch Thread for better locking adjustment
Our new Toplocking screw with fine pitch thread allows the screw to be turned more precisely and the locking torque to be adjusted more accurately.
New pull-off mechanism that makes pulling off as easy as putting back on
To prevent the toplocking screw from coming off and getting lost in the process of string changing we designed a new mechanism keeping the loosened screw in place even when it is completely unfastened.
To remove the Toplocking screw entirely from the string post just pull it off firmly. To put the screw back on just turn clockwise and tighten lightly.