Schaller GrandTune® Classic
Grand Class Design & Performance
Due to its revolutionary conception the GrandTune® Classic offers a longevity second to none.
With its wear-free architecture GrandTune® Classic is bound to last and shine as long as your precious guitars
ever will and far beyond!
Experience Velvet-Tec and find out how sound quality, tuning stability and performance define GrandTune®
as the Superior Tuning Machine.
*scientific analysis supported by Fraunhofer Institutes and Technical University MunichGrandTune® Classic guarantees precise and velvet- smooth tuning
- Available in Hauser or Lyra design with a vast variety of finishes, tuning buttons and string rollers
- Specifically composed gear torque for the classical guitar afficionado
- Permanently locked, sealed and covered screw joints for zero degradation and maintainance-free performance
- Standard dimensions for easy installation
- High-gloss fine beige or deep black string rollers
- Optional deluxe string rollers featuring state of the art ball bearings to prevent binding and improve performance. Deluxe string rollers come with fine grained Galalith or piano laquer grade black acrylic string rollers.
- All GrandTune® Classic string rollers feature brass-lined string holes.
- GTC Lyra weight: 158g
- GTC Lyra weight with ball bearings: 169g
- GTC Hauser weight: 152g
- GTC Hauser weight with ball bearings: 163g
Hauser and Lyra
4 string rollers
black and white standard and black and white deluxe (ball bearings)
nickel, blackchrome, gold, ruthenium, satinpearl, satin black, satingold
7 tuning buttons
perloid white square, snakewood oval, galalith oval, perloid grey square, ebony square, perloid grey ellipse, acrylic black ellipse
GrandTune® – the most advanced and musical machine head ever built!